Set the atmosphere of your home, mood and the day with aromatic fusion of Sri Lankan herbs, flowers and exotic fruits.
Sri Lankan traditional aroma incense sticks combine wild-crafted herbs and essential oils, which gently infuse your living spaces with rich and natural scents.
Enjoy and calm your body, mind and soul.
Produced in Sri Lanka.
This is a village scale product - your purchase means a real benefit to the people.
How to burn the incense stick?
- Hold the incense stick over the flame and burn.
- Allow stick to burn for a moment and blow it out.
- Leave for incense stick to ignite & diffuse fragrance.
- Never leave an incense alone whilst burning.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not burn incense if you have breathing problems.
- Insure an incense is extinguished completely before putting away.
* Each box contains 10-12 incense sticks.
* Burning time up to 45 minutes.
Order processing time 1-3 business days.
Sawanté was born to embrace femininity and celebrate mindful, wise, and sensual women. We create uniquely designed, ergonomic, and high-quality yoga accessories which help both: beginners fall in love with yoga and advanced yogis to feel more comfortable & perform
more challenging asanas.
To inspire women, bloom femininity and confidence, we design feminine, timeless, and modern fashion clothes.
Sustainable and handcrafted in Lithuania.