Palo Santo is a Holy wood incense for purifying, cleansing, meditation and yoga.
Perfect for clearing your home or other space.
Used while doing yoga, meditating, or performing other stress-relieving activities. It has a purifying and harmonising effect on the body and mind. Helps to achieve mental clarity, peace and positive emotions.
This sacred tree Bursera Graveolens belongs to the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon.
Ethically harvested in Peru.
How to burn a Palo Santo stick?
- Hold one side of the stick over the flame and burn for up to 30 seconds.
- Allow stick to burn for a moment and blow it out.
- It will start to smoke generously.
- Direct the smoke to the places you want to cleanse or place the Palo Santo on a non-combustible surface and enjoy the smell.
- Never leave an incense alone whilst burning
- Keep away from children
- Do not burn incense if pregnant or have breathing problems
- Insure an incense is extinguished completely before putting away
* Price provided per one stick.
Sawanté was born to embrace femininity and celebrate mindful, wise, and sensual women. We create uniquely designed, ergonomic, and high-quality yoga accessories which help both: beginners fall in love with yoga and advanced yogis to feel more comfortable & perform
more challenging asanas.
To inspire women, bloom femininity and confidence, we design feminine, timeless, and modern fashion clothes.
Sustainable and handcrafted in Lithuania.