Create a luxurious and pleasant atmosphere with a single ignition of the hand poured, 100% natural soy wax candle.
Top notes: Amber, elk
Middle notes: Lavender, orange, sage leaves
Base notes: Musk
Estimated burning time: 50-55 hours
Handcrafted in Lithuania.
About the soy wax candle:
- Eco-Soya® wax is natural, certified (GMO-free) and meets kosher standards. Made from renewable natural sources - soybeans.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Essential oils meet the highest standards and requirements.
- Free from harmful substances to human health.
- Candle wick is made of natural cotton and paper, coated with vegetable oil.
- Free from zinc and lead.
How to burn the soy wax candle?
- For the first time burn the candle until the surface is covered with dissolved wax.
- Scent of the candle is the most strong when wax is warmed up.
- Cut the knuckle to 0.5 cm before each burning of the candle.
- Burning the candle for up to 4 hours.
- Never leave the candle alone whilst burning
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not burn the candle near flammable objects
- Insure the candle is extinguished completely before putting away
- Place the candle on a solid, heat-resistant surface
Sawanté was born to embrace femininity and celebrate mindful, wise, and sensual women. We create uniquely designed, ergonomic, and high-quality yoga accessories which help both: beginners fall in love with yoga and advanced yogis to feel more comfortable & perform
more challenging asanas.
To inspire women, bloom femininity and confidence, we design feminine, timeless, and modern fashion clothes.
Sustainable and handcrafted in Lithuania.